Tuesday 13 November 2012

Preliminary Task

This is a link to my research and planning slide show i produce to help me create my preliminary idea.

http://www.slideshare.net/rosyvegamediaas/preliminary-task-research-and-planning-slide-show

These are screen shots from my slide show incase the link to my slide show on slideshare doesn't work.

From watching students preliminary tasks from previous year, i decided to keep my idea simple so that i can focus on and practise different camera movements, angles and shots so that when it come to filming my final task, i have the experience of what worked well and what doesn't.
My idea is two student girls out to kill another student girl. They are on a mission to find her, the reason why, the audience doesn't know but my main idea is to have quick different action shots of the two girls searching so i have to chance to try out different camera shots.
One of the main thing i noticed when watching other pupils was how smooth the editing was when it came to using differnt angles and shot of the same action. I want to try and do this when it comes to my editing and i also want to use Final Cut Pro which is the editing programme i will use to edit my final task so that i have practise. I dont want to worry too much about location, costume or storyline, my main focus is on camera movement, shots and editing.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment